The geotechnical needs of DOTs and other agencies responsible for roads and bridges are vast. Issues include: Culvert repair Soil stabilization Void filling Concrete slab lifting Sinkhole remediation Slope control Slough control in tunneling
Protecting concrete usually means shielding it from the elements of nature or from harsh manmade chemicals. But it’s not just concrete that needs such protection. Corrugated metal pipe, steel surfaces, material hoppers, rail cars and masonry all can come in contact with corrosive or abrasive materials or harsh conditions.
Groundwater infiltration continues to attack the integrity of our sewer systems, responsible for SSO’s, overloading our treatment plants and costs to tax payers. When not resolved, the cost to restore can increases exponentially.
Join us at Municipal Sewer Grout School to learn why & how injection grout is used to stop groundwater infiltration into sewer collection systems, stabilize pipe beddings, saving taxpayers money and ultimately, extending the system's useful life.
This two-day session will present technical information on:
· Lateral and mainline test and seal packer operation maintenance
· Mixing and optimizing PR-10 acrylamide grout performance
· Review of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specification requirements
Hands on sessions
· Above ground injection sealing demos for mainlines and laterals
Participants will receive:
· Safe Operating Practices Program (SOPP) certification
· Training documentation and product information
· Personalized Certificate of Completion
· Breakfast and lunch both days, and first evening networking event
Reserve your spot today!
Registration for this event is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Register by April 21st and save $$!
May 10-11, 2023
550 El;izabeth Street
Waukesha, WI 53186
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
· CCTV grout truck technicians
Public Works Authorities
· Collection System Managers/ Inspectors
· City/Consulting Engineers
· Municipal Contractors
$610 for one registrant
$510 for each additional registrant
*All fees are US dollars.
Register before April 21st to receive the Early Bird discounted rates of $585 for one registrant and $485 for each additional.